Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks all for the props. HTR2 is the reason. Behave (something I dont do) looked pretty good on paper, but what made him a play was the trainer had a "B" rating in the bomb category. I'll save some of that cash for drinks and dinners in July at the Gold Coast. Thanks again

Comment

• One last thing props to "HANA" because I do not think I would have made this wager.

Comment

• Thanks for the support.
        http://horseplayersassociation.org

Comment

• Target: MNR 3rd on Tues.

This weeks target will be the exacta (perfecta ) pool in the 3rd race at MNR on Tuesday night. Approximate post time will be 7:50 PM EDST. Let's hit'em hard!
          http://horseplayersassociation.org

Comment

• Free Stuff, MNR Race 3

Tgraph sheets here courtesy Jerry B:

http://www.thorograph.com/phorum/rea...9963#msg-49963

Blog has Mark Patterson picks and discussion, Free PP's and a bunch of other free stuff.

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

Thanks for playing everyone!

Comment

• This one is available in NJ, so count me in!

Comment

• I didn't hear (and I'm to lazy to look it up) if there was much of an impact on the MNR race. Anyone have the figures?
                American by Birth. Texan by the Grace of God!

Comment

• Originally posted by Snagaltooth View Post
                  I didn't hear (and I'm to lazy to look it up) if there was much of an impact on the MNR race. Anyone have the figures?
                  Exacta pools: (Mnr avg’s about 50k)

* Race 1 59,631
                  * Race 2 58,558
                  * Race 3 72,604

Pools were up across the board over MNR averages from the 3rd race on.
                  Dan G
                  ========================
                  "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over." ~ Warren Buffett

Comment

• Originally posted by DanG View Post
                    Exacta pools: (Mnr avg’s about 50k)

* Race 1 59,631
                    * Race 2 58,558
                    * Race 3 72,604

Pools were up across the board over MNR averages from the 3rd race on.
                    Thanks as always Dan for the quick reply.
                    American by Birth. Texan by the Grace of God!

Comment

• AWESOME JOB JEFF DID ON TVG. I AM SOOO PROUD TO BE PART OF HANA AND THAT AINT NO BS. GOTTA GO CAUSE I AM IN THE SHOWDOWN TODAY.

Comment

• I wanted to apologize for not being more prompt with the info this week. I had some personal family issues that took up all of my time this week.

Some of you may have heard or read that Turf Paradise was to be the target track this Saturday for the HANA race. Unfortunately, many horseplayers have expressed some big concerns about the ADW laws in Arizona which make it a felony to bet over the internet on Arizona tracks. Many players were very uncomfortable with this. At the HANA board conference call Wednesday night it was discussed and decided that we would NOT bet Turf Paradise because of this law.

ALAS, ALL IS NOT LOST. FOR ALL OF YOU MIDWESTERNERS, It was decided that HAWTHORNE'S
                        SIXTH (6TH) RACE WOULD BE THE TARGET FOR THIS WEEK ON SATURDAY, APRIL 25TH. This is a stakes race with an eleven horse field with a morning line favorite at 4-1. NICE AND JUICY. IT WAS ALSO DECIDED TO HAVE EVERYONE BET THE RACE ANYWAY THEY WANTED. WPS, EXACTA, TRIS, SUPERS. GO FOR IT.

Again, please accept my apologies for the communication breakdown this week. This was also discussed on the HANA call and we are working very hard to make sure that we communicate better.
                        The feedback is still very positive and all of your support is very much appreciated.

GOOD LUCK ON SATURDAY.

Sincerely,

Mike Mayo

Comment

• It certainly has been tough lately, The HANA week and tons of stuff going on. This is a full time job. Know anyone that will work for no pay to fill in?

We were extremely pleased to see that a milestone was hit tonight with signups. A good percentage of signups have been mentioning the betting days, which is fantastic.

Anyhow, announcement via the blog tonight here.

http://blog.horseplayersassociation....n-arizona.html

Also, Jeff's TVG interview is up there now if anyone wants to watch it. There is a portion on the betting days/procott that Todd brought up.

PP's et al should be on the blog by at the very latest Friday for those inclined.

Thanks to everyone for reading and playing. At first glance this looks like a very good betting race. Thanks again!

Comment

• We're back

9:44PM Saturday. Gallo and Mike say that they have sure winners.

As you guys might know Mike Maloney was named VP today and we are happy to have him aboard; its his first race to play on the board, so we are counting on ya Mike.

As for the last race, by every account it looked like we had a record handle at Hawthorne, and we seem to be rolling a little bit. I hope a few of you out there will advance bet a little at the Meadows Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeanT View Post
                              9:44PM Saturday. Gallo and Mike say that they have sure winners.

As you guys might know Mike Maloney was named VP today and we are happy to have him aboard; its his first race to play on the board, so we are counting on ya Mike.

As for the last race, by every account it looked like we had a record handle at Hawthorne, and we seem to be rolling a little bit. I hope a few of you out there will advance bet a little at the Meadows Saturday.

Mike Maloney was a tremendous choice Dean. As the KY based HTR players are well aware we are lucky to have him on our side.

Thanks again Dean (and your entire crew) for viewing this movement in the long term. Sustaining the effort as you know is far more important then starting out like a sprinter in the Derby and then hailing a cab at the 1/8th pole.

As the impact of HANA grows I’m sure Mike will lead the charge with an issue he is very passionate about…’Pool Integrity!

BTW: I have a feeling HTR’s favorite son Donnie will be a tremendous asset getting the word out on his beloved Prairie Meadows.
                              Dan G
                              ========================
                              "I don't look to jump over 7-foot bars: I look around for 1-foot bars that I can step over." ~ Warren Buffett

Comment

• All ready planning the party.....wonder if I can get them to get a shot of me on the simulcast holding up a big sign "We LOVE HANA!!"?

Comment

Working...
                                X