Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As you all can see. The race for the this week is WRD race 6. I realize some of you may be shut out, as some outlets do not take this track. We were not sure how many when we selected this track. Now that we know this can happen, we will do our best to select a track that covers as many outlets and horseplayers as possible. We want everyone to participate, so rest assured this will be discussed and researched before the following weeks race. Possible thinking is perhaps Sunland as a first choice and Turf Paradise as a second option. I believe these are both available in Vegas and most all ADW outlets.

Again, thanks for your participation and GOOD LUCK with your wagers this week.

Sincerely,

Mike Mayo

Comment

Originally posted by Mayo View Post
      As you all can see. The race for the this week is WRD race 6. I realize some of you may be shut out, as some outlets do not take this track. We were not sure how many when we selected this track. Now that we know this can happen, we will do our best to select a track that covers as many outlets and horseplayers as possible. We want everyone to participate, so rest assured this will be discussed and researched before the following weeks race. Possible thinking is perhaps Sunland as a first choice and Turf Paradise as a second option. I believe these are both available in Vegas and most all ADW outlets.

Again, thanks for your participation and GOOD LUCK with your wagers this week.

Sincerely,

Mike Mayo
      Mike,

Sunland is only taken on Tuesday's in Las Vegas.
      Turf Paradise is taken every day that they run.

________
      David

Comment

Will Roger Downs Tuesday 3/24 Race 6 Stats

Mutuel Pool 10,174
        P3 Pool 622
        EX Pool 6186
        QU Pool 390
        TX Pool 7181
        SFX Pool 4,099

Payouts

4 7.40 4.80 3.20 2.70-1
        3 7.20 4.40 6.20-1
        2 25.40 69.60-1

$2 Ex 56.40
        $2 Qu 61.40
        $2 Tx 1058.40
        $1 Sfx 5192.30

$2 P3 103.60
        Last edited by Wright Stuff; 29 March 2009, 08:45.39 PM.
        Eddie

Comment

Hey folks,

I just wanted to note that on the Horseplayers Assn blog (http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/) we will have some capping tools up including free platinum PP's and FAST sheets from Trackmaster, some figures from pacefigures, hopefully some Jeff Platt numbers, and a link back to the HTR stuff here (I hope it is ok to mention other products here on the board). It would be good to get that done today on there.

If all goes well I think those companies/cappers will participate with these tools for the other tracks chosen as well. Jerry Brown at t-graph has also lent his support.

Anyhow, send people there if they need capping info and PP's etc, and check there for updates, which I am sure Mike will relay here as well.

Thanks for the support everyone.

Dean

Comment

WRD file for 31 Mar 09

To look at this file you need to have HTR2 installed.

You can save this file anywhere you like. Then run HTR2 and point it to this file.

Easiest way is to just download it to C:\htr\. That is where HTR2.exe gets installed to.

If you need to install HTR2 go here http://www.homebased2.com/km/index.htm
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Rick; 30 March 2009, 12:11.40 PM.

Comment

I started a thread in the "Selections Forum" for the WRD-6 on Tuesday. I put up my picks, hope others will follow with their opinions.
              km

Comment

HANA Race WRD.

Wanted to let everyone know that this thing is really getting lots of BUZZ. HANA's site has gotten over 5000 hits as of this morning since the race was announced. I also got a call from Bill Findley from ESPN.com and he is going to bet tomorrow, as well as put up a positive article on ESPN.com. It will be up tonight or first thing in the morning. This thing may grow much faster than any of us imagined.

I will meet with the HANA board via conference call Wednesday night and we should have a good idea of how much handle we generated. I will post after the call Wed. night.

Good Luck tomorrow.

Mayo

Comment

Freebies are now on the blog at HANA. Most of us get free PP's etc, but if someone was interested there it is to forward to whomever. Thanks to all the folks who offered stuff free. If this works well they have offered to do this for each of the races.

http://blog.horseplayersassociation.org/

Comment

In the middle of a fantasy baseball draft.
                    2 guys start chatting about 6th at WRD tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by ejt2112 View Post
                      In the middle of a fantasy baseball draft.
                      2 guys start chatting about 6th at WRD tomorrow...
                      Hilarious!

Comment

Article ESPN about this

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/hor...ill&id=4028701
                        km

Comment

Love the ESPN piece. Time for a change. Horseplayers get it. Espn gets it. Now we just need the tracks to get it. Props to the people at the top of HANA and all its members. I am proud to be part of this movement. Thanks to all that made this possible.

Comment

JUst a suggestion - it would be helpful if the designated race was at a track where sheets data (TG, RAG) is available. A possibility is BEU which, in addition to having more data available, is one that seems to already support the horseplayer to a certain extent with the big NHC contest each fall.

Comment

track selection

Unfortunately there is no where to place a bet in Canada. Hopefully next time!

Comment

Looks like the total 'stimulus' into the WRD 6th race pot was about $25,000 from the Horseplayers United.
                                km

Comment

Working...
                                X